Enquiries to Sampension for market sounding purposes as defined in the Market Abuse Regulation should be directed as follows:
- for issuers and instruments involving ownership interests, commodities, etc., please contact Philip Jagd, Head of Listed Equities, email@example.com; or
- for issuers and instruments involving debt, fixed income, inflation and currencies, please contact Lars Peter Lilleøre, Head of Fixed Income, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sampension wishes to avoid any unnecessary burden of having inside information. Accordingly, on initial enquiries for market sounding purposes, we ask that you provide the following information only:
- the issuer(s) and/or instrument(s) your enquiry involves;
- whether the market sounding is considered to involve inside information; and
- an indication of when the information is expected to no longer be inside information.
Based on the information received, we will then determine whether we wish to receive the market sounding, and inform you accordingly.